Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do people want to vote for Biden?

Joe Biden has been in office for over 40 years and has done NOTHING! He is a puppet of Hilary Clinton and the other democrats. The man has dementia!! Why do we want a dementia patient to be our president? 

Please GO to the POLLS and vote! Do NOT vote by mail ballots, it's been proven the democrats cheat and discard the Trump votes. They can't cheat if you go to the polls!

tony b, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You retarded Biden supporters don't even know what common sense is!!!

Favorite Answer

a Biden victory would send us back to the great depression. They are only voting him because President Trump is an outsider and he exposed their corruptness. Even people from Hollywood are endorsing Biden because they know if President Trump stays in office their career might be in danger. Those sick bastards.

Except that the last recession started under W Bush and recovered under Obama.

• Ramiro

Because theres no other choice except for Trump. Donald will win. He has my vote.

I have no idea. He's an idiot. He's the only person who ever ran for office on the promise of HIGHER taxes, and somehow he's convinced people believe that if they pay an enormous amount of their living they can get free stuff. He's played into the ridiculous victim mentality, and he wants to punish people for being successful and well off.  America has never been more gullible. If you vote for Biden you'll be eating out of trash cans before the term is out.

Biting is better than Trump

Look up Biden to see exactly all of what he has accomplished. Pretty impressive. 

If it were really up to the people, Biden would not be the nominee. While some are actually for Biden for some unknown reason, most are simply for the Democrat Party because they believe the Democratic Party is actually for them (which they are not).

• Kelly

Where did you get your information that he's  never sponsored or cosponsored a bill that lead to a law?  Facebook Memes?

Here's a listed of bills passed which he sponsored or co-sponsored..

https://www.congress.gov/member/joseph-biden/B0004...

To answer your question though, I'm voting for the party and the future not the actual candidate.  The worst thing about the 2020 and 2016 presidential elections is the candidates we have to pick from, on both sides.  I'm not a big fan Biden or Hillary Clinton but they were the nominee and I certainly wasn't voting for Donald Trump.  The thing I hated the most about the 2016 election was I voted for Hillary, but I still wanted Hillary over Trump.  I still want Biden over trump.

George W Bush is low key endorsing Joe Biden, he's willing to put the country over the party (he meaning W Bush).  It says a lot when a former republican president is not endorsing the republican party candidate for president.

I like W and I actually voted for him both times and I'm liberal AF.

I'm not voting for Biden because he got his money by kickbacks initiated through his son.   Biden cannot handle foreign policy.  Check out his track record of foreign policy; it stinks.  Plus, he'll have every foreign nation giving him money for American know how.  Biden is a Crook.

Because President Trump is exposing the vile, worthless Democrats in office and the people who vote for them. 

Youre a good Trump parrot !