Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 months ago

Whats the secret to buying from local classified ads?

So I wait for the deals to pop up, but im competing with 25 other guys who are looking for deals too! how do I get the buyer to want to sell to me? also I often lose because they find someone who can pick it up within 30 mins an I either have to wait for a bus or get a ride later

25?  Try 225 and women too. The seller sells to the first person that "SHOWS THEM THE MONEY" .  White, black, Asian, Mexican, alien-if they got the coin in cash, they get the car.

. Luck has much to do with it and know BEFORE it hits the papers.

"Do you feel Lucky, punk?"

If you don't have transportation you are at a huge disadvantage. Paying first is insane.

I used to pay the paper guy extra to deliver sundays classifieds on saturday morning. Then I would get up early and often buy a car before most know it was for sale.

You could transfer them the money right away and pick it up later.  It may be dangerous, but they just want money or their product.  If you are slow, you lose out.