jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

How is it POSSIBLE that the Patriots and SUPERMAN CAM just lost to a BAD Denver Broncos team at HOME ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They played poorly on offense and McManus was perfect on FG attempts.

• 1 month ago

Perhaps there was a buttfumble involved.

• 1 month ago

The Broncos Just needed a little nudge they have the potential in my opinion to win the super bowl just as they did five years ago please don’t comment on this It is all a matter of team preference and nobody should get into a heated discussion over sports teams that most likely will not determine life or death

• 1 month ago

Cam the man is no longer the man. There is a reason Carolina cut him. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Denver is a lot better than you think.

• 1 month ago

Yesterday at 5:00 PM Belichick was seen out on Route 1 screaming, "Tom, please come back.  I'm sorry I procrastinated on renewing your contract, we need you". 

• Have you paid any attention to the Number of Injuries The New England Patriots have had? Have you paid any attention to the number of Players who opted to sit out this Season and be with their Families because of Covid-19? Welcome to the real world. Did you pay any attention to High School Football, College Football and NFL Football this weekend? Upsets abound. The New England Patriots don't walk on water, they put their Pants on one leg at a time like anyone else.

• 1 month ago

Historically the Patriots have not done well against Denver as long as Denver has a decent QB.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In normal years the better team only wins about 75% of the time. 

This is the Covid year though. It's really a crapshoot every game. 

• 1 month ago

Because he is no Tom Brady who I don't even like.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.