Do you read Yahoo! articles now that they don't allow comments?

Since Yahoo! discontinued the ability to comment do you bother reading their articles, do you think their content is too slanted, not worthy of a read?  Reasoning?

Barely bother now. Learned far more from comments.

No, for me, I just read the headlines & form my opinions. No, not really. Yes, I miss being able to make comments. And, yes, I read the article - unless the article is misleading & not about the headline.

Absolutely not !   Yahoo activist  only print propaganda , and they dont want us correcting their  Lies

Do I read Yahoo articles since the 'comments' section closed?

NO!

They don't want to read what I write, I don't want to read what they write - theirs is pretty much biased, badly written, often grammatically incorrect and spelled garbage and or brainwashing propaganda anyway!

There was often more common sense and intelligence displayed in one written comment than all the published (by so called journalists) articles combined!

Source(s): My own observations.

their lefty lies and propaganda never was worth reading. they shut down comments because their shills can't go to work now. (notice how few lefties are in yahoo answers lately?)

NOOOOOOOOOOO because they are so against Trump...I for one hope and pray he wins so he can finally challenge these big tech companies once and for all.

I haven't checked the site until today. Unfortunately, it is just as liberal leaning, if not more so, than last time I visited. Totally useless 

Always remember democrats, yapoo and huff are liars 

No. I lost interest I like seeing what people have to say about posted articles, l like to see both sides and try to understand Why there are two sides learning from having a open mind.

No, when you cant debate the facts or the basis of an article, especially the one sided stories found on Yahoo, its pointless to read them at all. Dylan Stableboy was the worst offender in my opinion. I also looked in the comments section for links to the "local" media's version for the "rest of the story". It was in the local stories that you would find out that the guy who drove the wrong way down the interstate and killed 5 people, was an illegal alien that had been deported 3 times and had 7 prior DUI's. You know, those little details Yahoo always forgets to include. People better wake up and start paying attention. Quit thinking that every story on Yahoo that is based on information from an "anonymous source" is true. When they list that, you can translate it to: "This is what we want to believe, but there are not facts to support it." I want to hear both sides of the story. Yahoo shutting down their comments hasn't help with their lopsided left wing image.