As a vegan or vegetarian. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hot Oatmeal with soymilk and raisins

Cold cereal with bananas and/or strawberries and/or blueberries

Bagel sandwich with hummus, cucumber, lettuce, tomato. Maybe a slice of Field Roast  deli slices

Tofu scramble with potatoes and plant-based sausage. 

Just Egg Foldables sandwich with tomato, a slice of vegan cheese, and a slice of vegan bacon. 

Breakfast smoothie: soy milk, banana, peanut butter, ground chia seeds. 

• 1 month ago

Once you realize that the first meal if the day, is just food, this means you can eat whatever you like.

Spaghetti with sauce of choice. 

Pretty much anything you like on toast. 

Chili with or without meat. 

Fruit with toasted grain, nuts. 

Frittata with or without meat. 

Vegetable scrambles. 

Soups, stews, roasted vegetables

Any sort of cereals, hot or cold.  Most things can be leftovers or made in advance, portioned out for individual meals for whenever you want to eat it. 

• 1 month ago

Thomas bagels, smoothies, oatmeal with a ton of toppings, plain fruit, Quaker Life cereal, vegan baked beans on toast, avocado toast, pancakes, and a ton of other things are all great vegan options.

• 1 month ago

cereals, fruits, gluten-free bread, roasted veggies, normal dishes what you eat for lunch...there are a lot of different possibilities - nobody is starving.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Smoothies mostly with in season fruit. I add hemp, sunflower or whatever seeds I have, nuts and chia or flax. It's filling and often I skip lunch.

• 1 month ago

A bowl of cornflakes is my go to breakfast, followed by some toast if I'm still hungry

• Soy yogurt + chia seeds + almond milk + oats + banana + apple + honey. Voilà. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian, but sometimes I enjoy mushrooms & tomatoes on toast [no butter needed].

• 1 month ago

as a vegetarian i really like cinnamon buns and milk. or chai

or i guess eggo waffles with syrup and butter cubes lol

• 1 month ago

Cereal with soy milk. You could also have vegan pancakes or waffles. Or oatmeal. Hash browns. I dunno, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.