don asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

why do girls like to put makeup on boys ?

Bcz they are jealous of our natural beauty.

Cause it’s sexy! 

Gf years ago put makeup lipstick on me while is was minding my own business doing the buzzsaw,,,,,woke up dragged the carcass into the bathroom to scrub the teeth,,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!,,,,,, got dressed said nothing,munna gitchu,,,,, chased her around the block,before which i cleaned it all off,,''lil dickens you'

they are tricksters

• ?

To see how they would look as a girl.

its hot duh x  

'm a guy and I think make-up and media has damaged women's self confidence. My partner very rarely wears make-up and I like that.

sometimes girls crave to use their feminine skills, if my girlfriends wanted to do make up on me , I don't see the problem, it literally wipes right off. I don't think its gay. Now if it's like all out James Charles style …. then yeah that's gay and their testing you.

• fcas80

Girls are learning to exert their dominant characteristics over boys at an early age.

Boys let them do it. Also, girls really wants to test boys if they are gay.

• kelvin

they let them do it................