Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 5 days ago

Why will MLB put fake fans in the stands but no women or transgenders on the field?

Why is MLB allowed to have different rules than every other business in the US?

Updated 5 days ago:

"MLB stands for Major League Baseball, which one of those words is laundry or baking?"  You could say that about every business or man's club...but you don't.  What makes MLB or your view "special" so diversity and gender equality isn't valued?

Updated 5 days ago:

HB says, "If a woman or Transgender came along good enough to make it,"

I appreciate your desire to eliminate affirmative action and think feminist should just 

"man up" and "grow a pair"  or shut up...but that isn't how business in America works.

"Talent" is a dog whistle for sexist.  All business is about talent.  In America, it is also about diversity and gender discrimination.  If you can't be diverse or be gender neutral, you don't deserve to be rewarded millions and be on TV.

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess it's the same reason why the NBA supports the systematic genocide of the Uyghur population in China and why they protest every game for Black Lives Matter. Do you really expect a bunch of millionaire dumb jocks to have any clue what they are talking about?

• 3 days ago

Not a fan of baseball?

• 4 days ago

Even the best of the lez players can't cut it in the Majors, although I suspect they could give several of the guys in the Giants' bullpen a run for their money.

• 4 days ago

No woman or transgender player (that we know of) has played well enough to make it.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Baseball requires you to be one of the top 750 baseball players in the world to play in MLB.  I've said it before, baseball is color and gender blind.  Once someone is good enough to play, they will.

• Teams solicited people providing their likenesses for a fee.  

• 5 days ago

Because they're too busy protesting for criminals like George Floyd, Spurlock, and Blake.

• 5 days ago

Nice try baiting everyone, but fail.

• 5 days ago

theres no sex in sports.

theres no sex also in

school

government

entertainment

• 5 days ago

If a woman or Transgender came along good enough to make it, MLB would accept them. Baseball is all about talent now a days..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.