Movies Section: What is your favorite movie with Julia Roberts?

IMO: Steel Manglios (1989).

HM: Erin Brockovich (2000), My Best Friend's Wedding, Pretty Woman (1990), Notting Hill, Hook (1991), Mystic Pizza, Runaway Bride, Dying Young, Sleeping with the Enemy, Charlie Wilson's War, Ocean's Eleven (2001), Stepmom (1998), August: Osage County, Ben is Back (2018), The Ant Bully, Charlotte's Web (2006), Flatliners (1990), Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Mona Lisa Smile, Conspiracy Theory (1997), The Mexican (2001), The Pelican Brief (1993), America's Sweethearts, Larry Crowne (2011), and Something to Talk About

Update:

Edit: Steel Magnolias (1989). 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Steel Magnolias as well.

HM: Wonder, Erin Brockovich (2000), My Best Friend's Wedding, Pretty Woman (1990), America's Sweethearts, August: Osage County, Dying Young, Sleeping with the Enemy, Notting Hill, Mystic Pizza, Runaway Bride, Charlotte's Web (2006), Charlie Wilson's War, Ocean's Eleven (2001), Stepmom (1998), Flatliners (1990), Mona Lisa Smile, Conspiracy Theory (1997), The Pelican Brief (1993), Larry Crowne (2011), and Mirror, Mirror.

• 1 month ago

Sleeping with the Enemy. I have it on DVD.

• 1 month ago

Probably pretty woman but that was an earlier film and some of the later ones she might have matured more as an actress but it was a really good film with a good cast and good story. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I actually really enjoyed her performance in Mirror Mirror. She was funny. Evil yet charming. She made a great stepmother-evil queen combo. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Pretty Woman............................

• 1 month ago

Erin Brockovich.

But I like those kind of movies. That is where brave ordinary people take on the powerful and rich.

A other good movie is Gandhi.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretty Woman, of course. Her laugh made the movie

• Cathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Pretty Woman and Erin Brockovich are her best movies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Charlie Wilson's War

HM: Conspiracy Theory and Sleeping with the Enemy.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretty Woman.........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.