Does putting the papist Amy Barrett on the Supreme Ct indicate that Evangelicals have embraced "moral relativity" & "ends justifies means"?

Updated 3 days ago:

To Antiliber:  I know what you're thinking but I am not anti-Catholic at all.  I used the word "Papist" deliberately.  Today's lesson:  some Protestants including Evangelicals in the past refused to use the word "catholic" because it literally means "all-encompassing" which they dispute.  I hope I managed to offend everyone.

Updated 3 days ago:

To kathy_is_a_nurse:  Please read my previous update and consider how I have so easily managed to offend both sides with my question.  

• rodcom
    5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Being that there are so many evangelicals who do not even consider Catholics as Christians, I am sure that they are having issues deciding whether to support her.  Then again, they supported Trump, and he is pretty far from what a good Christian is supposed to be.

• 5 days ago

Pravda-style popular press, anarchy, nightly riots in democRAT cities, voter fraud and cancel culture are packed to the brim with moral relativity & ends justifying means. So, your premise is wrong.

5 days ago

IDK, but it will certainly put a damper on the Jewish domination in America legal system. But not to worry, the Jews still control the media, politics, and the banks.

• 5 days ago

Maybe your male chauvinistic Anti-Catholicism is over taking your bleeding heart 

5 days ago

I don't, but God can make all things work together for good.

I would say those openly for baby murder have the greater sin.

• 5 days ago

"Papist"!!! Here's a news flash, Ozzie, the Inquisition and witch-burning don't exist anymore.

• 5 days ago

We should fill the court with Baby killers instead? Would that be better?