ANTIFA thugs attacked free speech demonstrators in San Fran. Does this prove ANTIFA = Anti First Amendment ?

Updated 5 days ago:

Anonymous- I didn’t give a date since it was yesterday and I assume any intelligent person would be up on current events 

Updated 5 days ago:

Mr Sceptic- 

Try the home page of any major news outlet ... it happened yesterday 

• 5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

I took the time to look this story up, yes it's true.

• 5 days ago

They continue to prove that their moniker lies about their ideology. But, Pro-anarchy, Pro-Fascist, Pro-jectiles, Pro-bully, Pro-arson, Pro-Soros -- choose one.,

• 5 days ago

No link? No, thought not.

No, you’re making the assertion, you prove it. I’m not doing your homework for you.

5 days ago

Level 5 and yet unable / unwilling (at least for now) to provide a source. Go back to Russia.

5 days ago

Antifa = Anti Fascist.   Since you don't give a date, time or names, I'm assuming you're talking about a roumor and not a fact.

• 5 days ago

Antifa is pure anti America. 10 years hard labor prison terms. No mercy. No parole, no early out. Antifa will immediately disappear. Why? Because their chicken chit cowards hiding behind a mask, even if there was no covid.

• L.F.
    5 days ago

All of your accounts agree, something happened! It's happening! The sky is falling! See? They are there! It's happening! Anarchy!