I got my manager pregnant. What do I do!?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The same thing you do every night Pinky, pound her like a sock full of soap on the fat dude at basic army training

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Perhaps "she" should decide if "she" wants to have "her baby" in which you are the father of perhaps. Or perhaps if "she" wants to have a safe and legal abortion? Being if the two of you are not interested in getting married? Do you really want to be responsible for a child unless the two of you are sure that you love each other and want to get married? Have you had a blood test or dna test yet to be sure that it was "you" who got "her" pregnant in the first place? After "you" insist that she gets the test to prove that you are the one whom got her pregnant and if you don't like the idea of child support perhaps you should respectfully discuss with her the possibility of her having a safe and legal abortion, Don't just take "her" word for it that "you" are the one whom got her "pregnant."

• 1 month ago

You might want to tell her you'll be needing a raise to pay her for child support.

• 1 month ago

Have fun being a dad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just watch all seasons of the Apprentice starring President Donald J. Trump, and he will teach you how to use the art of the deal, and bargain your managers fetus to leave.

• 1 month ago

you gave HER  a raise

• Quit                                                                      

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask for a pay rise to fund child maintenance.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask her for a raise.

• 1 month ago

Maybe you should ask your manager

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.