As Jesus had to be a baby to come into our world...I guess we must be as little children to enter Heaven....What does the Bible say ?

• 5 days ago

Once most of the unfortunate effects of Original Sin have been satisfactorily remedied by Holy Baptism, babies are totally innocent and sin-free.

• Jake
    5 days ago

By way of having true devotion to Maria Bambina, a person can become more truly childlike.  Mary was a lovely and virtuous child and it is very good for us to try to imitate her virtues!

• 5 days ago

nothin it being complete and utter bronze age bullshit and lies

• It's summed up in Proverbs 3:5 

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

Which means if GOD SAID IT 

Then BELIEVE IT!

I keep warning you people

GOD SAID "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)

JESUS DOES the "baptizing with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33);

Who is "PERFECT" (Psalm 18:30).

Therefore "ADD thou NOT to His Word or He will REBUKE you, and you be found to be A LIAR" (Proverbs 30:6) and (((ALL))) LIARS will have their part in the Lake of Fire" (Revelation 21:8).

You better stop believing that SHYT in Matthew 28:19 that the LYING roman catholic church has (((ADDED))) into Scripture that makes (((TWO))) baptisms after the cross and GOD A LIAR in Ephesians 4:5!

I keep warning you people

JESUS (((FULFILLED))) the LYING 'holy eucharist" or it's equivalent in Luke 22:16; 18

When the Kingdom of God came on the Day of Pentecost and NOW under the New Covenant we "commune with the Holy Ghost" (II Corinthians 13:14) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) as "Jesus gives commandments through the Holy Ghost to those He's chosen" (Acts 1:2)!

I keep warning you people 

GOD SAID

"There is ONE GOD" (Deuteronomy 6:4; I Corinthians 12:6) and asked "Is Christ divided?" (I Corinthians 1:13)! 

Yet MOST today's Christians have "DIVIDED" the "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:11) Who "OPERATES IN DIVERSITIES" (I Corinthians 12:6) "SO ALSO IS CHRIST" (I Corinthians 12:12)

Calling GOD "3 persons"  

"And changed the glory of  the incorruptible GOD into an image made like to corruptible man..." (Romans 1:23) calling HIM "persons"  (((TRYING))) to justify the roman catholic church's (((ALLUDED))) to "trinity."

I'M WARNING YOU

YOU PEOPLE ARE IN TROUBLE BELIEVING THAT LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC MAN MADE SHYT THEY CALL "CHRISTIANITY" TODAY!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!
    5 days ago

Matthew 18:1-6 KJV — At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

• NO ONE GOES TO HEAVEN. THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS COMING TO THE EARTH. THE KINGDOM  OF GOD.