2018 Toyota Camry xse or 2017 Lexus IS 350?

I’m trying to get a new car soon and I’m debating between these two, which one would be a better car in general? I don’t know much about cars tbh 

• Bill

Both are Excellent models.  New the Lexus cost slightly more than the Toyota and is considered a low end Luxury car.

TBPH they are both Toyota's (one is just more luxurious than the other.  If you are just using it to go to work at the schit factory then it really don't matter, does it?  Insurance will be higher on Lexus because all parts cost more.

Hyundai Accent 6 speed manual 

Source(s): Hyundai accent is supreme
  • Barry

The Lexus is the luxury arm of Toyota so the trim and equipment will be better. 

TBH, you probably can't even afford the insurance much less the payments on either one even though the Camry is about $10k cheaper. . 

• Ron

You must be some sort of troll. They are the same body with different interiors and engines. 

Can you afford either at 21?  I sure could not. Both are fine cars.