Testicle cancer?

So I have had this lump is my left testicle for around 7+ years, I’m 21 now. My right testicle is completely fine, perfectly round no lumps, smooth, but the left one feels completely fine for one half, and the other part feels squished and branches out like a tree almost. It doesn’t hurt on it’s own, it only hurts a bit when I touch it. I had an MRI a year ago for for gallbladder removal and the do it it’s said I was fine and healthy they didn’t see anything wrong, but does that type of thing pop up if they aren’t looking in that area? I don’t have a personal doctor and I’m a little worried but I have had this for almost 8 years now and I feel fine. Anything helps, thanks 

• Rick

testicular cancer would have killed you in 7 years ........

• kelvin

you still don't or ever had cancer

Symptoms of testicular cancer may include: A painless lump or swelling on either testicle. If found early, a testicular tumor may be about the size of a pea or a marble, but it can grow much larger. Pain, discomfort, or numbness in a testicle or the scrotum, with or without swelling.

• LAN

If you are too stupid to see a doctor then you are beyond help.   Just check yourself into a mental facility if you are that mentally broken.

Sounds like you have a varicocele in your left testicle which is what you describe as as a tree branching out.  See a urologist instead of a regular doctor.  It can effect testosterone and sperm health.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/var...

( :

Hello Tre . . .

Could pray to God.

To go to a doctor ( could equal ) c = could get a diagnoses.

Diagnoses could lead to chemo-therapy that could kill you.

Could trust in a doctor or God.

Christmas c = on the way.

Hope you have a merry one.

( :

• Will

I am more than certain that you'd be dead by now or suffering from other health problems if it were in fact cancer.