If the past is dead and gone forever, how come people still think and care about the dead -past ? do you know ?

4 days ago

Feeding the trolls, but knowing such is already here. One has to ask. Is having multiple accounts to be a TD troll really worth it? Doesn't that make any awards on your hacked account meaningless. Like another prestigious award I know about. 

Are you simply pathetic enough to exist in a web of lies? To be nothing of any true value?

• 5 days ago

The present is nothing but what the past has built. And the future is simply one brick more.

• 6 days ago

Dear Troll, 

You've already asked this exact question dozens of times across your many troll accounts.

• 6 days ago

Ideally, we learn from the past to make the future better.  However, sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

• the past isn't dead, because it's not a state of conscience, it's  a segment of the 4th dimension  ,time, in which life can exist

btw this is from an album cover,  from an album i have, can't remember who though..

I rememebred now,didn't find the physical copy but nvm,  fountains of wayne

• Darla
    6 days ago

Why is this put to video games. Great question. I care about my own past. Wishful thinking. Thinking what could have it been like...