Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Is it ever OK to take valuables from a client?

I am a new realtor and I am selling an elderly blind woman's home.  I have had to put more time into it than usual due to her inability to clean her house appropriately.  I feel I need to be compensated and noticed she has an extensive jewelry collection.  I don't think she'd really notice if I took some as an extra payment for my services.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

As long as you don't mind losing your realtor license and spending time in prison it's perfectly fine. Many other thief's do this as well.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Just because she's blind does NOT mean you can take advantage of her!!!   SHAME on you!  YOU need to discuss payment for your services with her - NOT us.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

its called theft in anyone terms. simple isnt it .shame your to scared to use  your own name ..

• 1 month ago

Thought this clown was gone...guess not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • R P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

******* thief troll

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

W@nker.                                                              .

• 1 month ago

....aaaaaand the troll returns!!  What--did you do? Get a whole new set of idiots to make up questions for you because you ran out of imagination?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What you should have done is be honest with her - tell her that unless she hires someone to clean the house, you cannot show it.  Stealing from her is wrong.  She likely has kids who know what they are getting and the executor would be the one accused of the theft.  You could be causing a horrible riff in the family.

Source(s): My jewelry, etc. is all photographed & designated & in My Trust.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The realtor troll again.....................

• 1 month ago

definitely not, that would be illegal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.