Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Is it ever OK to take valuables from a client?

I am a new realtor and I am selling an elderly blind woman's home.  I have had to put more time into it than usual due to her inability to clean her house appropriately.  I feel I need to be compensated and noticed she has an extensive jewelry collection.  I don't think she'd really notice if I took some as an extra payment for my services.

As long as you don't mind losing your realtor license and spending time in prison it's perfectly fine. Many other thief's do this as well.

• L

Just because she's blind does NOT mean you can take advantage of her!!!   SHAME on you!  YOU need to discuss payment for your services with her - NOT us.

• garry

its called theft in anyone terms. simple isnt it .shame your to scared to use  your own name ..

Thought this clown was gone...guess not.

• R P

******* thief troll

W@nker.                                                              .

....aaaaaand the troll returns!!  What--did you do? Get a whole new set of idiots to make up questions for you because you ran out of imagination?  

What you should have done is be honest with her - tell her that unless she hires someone to clean the house, you cannot show it.  Stealing from her is wrong.  She likely has kids who know what they are getting and the executor would be the one accused of the theft.  You could be causing a horrible riff in the family.

Source(s): My jewelry, etc. is all photographed & designated & in My Trust.
  • Judy

The realtor troll again.....................

definitely not, that would be illegal