Is Trump lying when he says he doesn't know about QAnon? Why would he lie about it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it's simple. 

Choice one: He doesn't know about them is true.

Then, he's brain dead about his candidacy and what is happening in the nation and his advisers are totally worthless. He's living in a fog.

Choice two: He knows about them.

He's a liar, and accepts any support he can get, even from people considered crazy by conspiracy theory advocates spreading nonsensical information.

Which one is better?

PS note: His history is to deny knowing people that he's been friends with that turn on him. Choice two is highly likely the right answer.

• 1 month ago

I don't believe he lied about QAnon. I believe he said he didn't really know anything about them because it's a conspiracy theory. Why would he give any attention to a group of people who sit around and watch Ancient Aliens in their spare time?

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, he's not lying. I quit trying to follow the twists and turns back in 2017. Why do you think the President has more time for Fantasy Politics than I do?

• 1 month ago

Is Biden lying about it knowing anything about his son Hunter collecting bribes from foreign countries?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • horst
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Of course he's lying. Everything he says is a lie. He said he likes Qanon because they support him. Then he says he knows nothing about them. It's just another easily proven Trump lie. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He. Lies. About. Everything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.