Ramiro
Ramiro asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 days ago

John Voight is Angelina Jolies dad, but who do you think is this better actor?

This is kind of tuff. They both are good in my opinion. Im going to say Angelina Jolie. I though she was great in Maleficent.

• 6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering Voight's explicit experience. In only his third film, Midnight Cowboy pretty much determined he would get even better and better. Conrack and Coming Home would remain my fav.'s films from him. He has demonstrated a lot more passion within his characters.

• 5 days ago

I think Jolie is overrated - so much hype about her looks (even though I've always found her to be overrated physically, too).

Voight was great portraying FDR on Pearl Harbor - which is so ironic since he is a huge DJT supporter. 

5 days ago

Voight does have talent but him throwing in with Cheetolini erases anything artful he once did. That's how that works now. 

Jolie has that same talent. I'd say they're equal there acting-wise but she's just a better, more moral person. That counts these days. 

• 5 days ago

Voight is an idiot who supports the fascist fat cheeto

• 5 days ago

I like 'em both.   I do have to chuckle at anonymous deciding John Voight is worse because he supports Trump.   

5 days ago

Jolie for sure. The only role Voight did well was Luke Martin in the 70s movie Coming Home. He's been a douchebag since in various roles since, especially now that he supports trump.

ps: He's barely her dad .. Jolie's parents divorced because of Voight's adultery meaning he wasn't a good father. Remind you any of tRump, who's on his 3rd marriage that we know of?

• 6 days ago

I think Jon Voight is miles better than Angelina. His subtle movements and the way he fully absorbs himself into character and can scare you with a slight of the eye when he is playing an evil character, make me adore watching him. Even in that movie Anaconda with the very unrealistic snake, he nailed it! 

• Cogito
    6 days ago

It's not a competition.  They're both quite good.

• dman63
    6 days ago

I liked Jon Voight in Midnight Cowboy and Coming Home, and both are favourites of mine.  While I like Angelina Jolie as an actress, none of her films have quite hit the spot for me yet. 

6 days ago

John Voight in my humble opinion is better. In Anaconda he stole the show. He did better than J Lo amd Ice Cube did. Angelina Jolies is hot and a good actor too. In Tomb Raider impersonating an english woman? She did great! 👍.