Saiyan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 days ago

What is the best method of learning to make it long term memory?

• 2 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Just like working out a muscle, I think alot of people are so lost, wandering on the inside, because of their cellphone use. Like a muscle, their brains are atrophied like the legs of someone in a wheelchair. Seemingly little things like directions make or break your brain. Being able to plan out, hold in your mind, and see through a simple drive to the store is one place to begin. When you wait for the phone to tell you "turn left" you've missed an opportunity to workout your memory to hold on to the idea of "I need to turn left at 5th st." More sadly than that, I think we actively deny our kids their inherent want of building any given skill set at any given point in development by making the phone do it for them.

• 2 days ago

When I need to learn something, I write it down. Over and over and over. Writing things down (several times) stays in the memory.

2 days ago

just keep repeating it

• 2 days ago

kEEP A JOURNAL and write stuff down each day.