What is your favorite Sylvester Stallone movie character?

• dman63
    6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Rocky Balboa, for the knockout.  Stallone has done a great job at letting Rocky’s character evolve from a local fighter looking for a break to a mentor in the Creed and Creed II features.

@Mr. Wizard - I like the first two Rambo films as well, though Stallone seems to have considered Rocky Balboa a more important character in his career.

• 2 days ago

Sylvester Stallone as Sergeant John Spartan in Demolition Man

• F
    5 days ago

He doesn’t do characters, he plays himself in all films.

• 5 days ago

I would say the 2nd Rambo - which I bought out of nostalgia... 

He has that trademark lip curl in the movie to no end... actually engages in a traditional Central Asian game of capturing an animal carcass while on horseback... 

I find the movie to be "so bad, it's good" even though general fans of the movie like it genuinely. 

• 5 days ago

Rick Blaine was a pretty good one

6 days ago

His best movie was in Over The Top where he was a truck driver.

6 days ago

The one where Stallone is the gangster father of Marisa Tomee and Don Ameche plays the priest.

• 6 days ago

Angelo 'Snaps' Provolone. He was great!

• 6 days ago

Rambo: The Original and Part 2; those films really get into both John Rambo's character as a highly trained U.S. Special Forces soldier....and as a person--almost that duo-ego struggle found in many DC Comic superheroes, who try to find balance within their duality. 

Beyond that: The Rambo series are great "Guy Stuff" films.

• 6 days ago

Rocky Balboa   

• Murzy
    6 days ago

Rocky Balboa           .