Movies Section: What is your favorite movie with Nicolas Cage?

IMO: Face/Off (1997)

Honorable Mentions: Raising Arizona, Con Air, The Rock (1996), Moonstruck, National Treasure (2004), Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018), Kick-A** (2010), Adaptation (2002), World Trade Center (2006), The Ant-Bully, The Croods, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, The Sorcerer's Appearance (2010), Fast Times at Ridgemont High, It Could Happen to You (1994), Guardian Tess, Ghost Rider (2007), Matchstick Men, Peggy Sue Got Married, Kiss of Death (1995), City of Angels (1998), Honeymoon in Vegas, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, Snake Eyes (1998), Leaving Las Vegas, Birdy (1984), Red Rock West, The Family Man (2000), Weather Man, Bringing Out the Dead, Mandy (2018), Color Out of Space (2020), Joe (2014), Valley Girl (1983), Mom and Dad (2018), The Cotton Club (1984), Gone in 60 Seconds (2000), Rumble Fish (1983), Wild at Heart, The Trust (2016), 8MM, Lord of War (2005), Racing with the Moon, Snowden (2016), Vampire's Kiss, The Frozen Ground, Dog Eat Dog (2016), Astro Boy (2009), and Knowing (2009)

Update:

Edit The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010).

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It Could Happen to You (1994)

HM: Guardian Tess, The Family Man (2000), Raising Arizona, Con Air, Moonstruck, National Treasure (2004), Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018), The Croods, Peggy Sue Got Married, Honeymoon in Vegas, and Weather Man.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I never much liked him partly because he's not very likeable but partly because he can't act. Then I saw him on a talk show - Letterman, maybe - and he pulled out his Thurston Howell III (Gilligan's island) accent and started bragging about himself. That's when I REALLY took a dislike to him.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

its been years since I saw it but I was impressed by Faceoff. 

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Gone in 60 seconds.

I have a personal interest in The Weatherman.  my high school marching band helped with the production in recording music for it.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naperville_Central_H...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

None of them.

I'm sorry but I can't stand the guy.

• 3 months ago

Raising Arizona is my favorite.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The National Treasure movies.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Leaving Las Vegas

Honorable Mentions: National Treasure, Raising Arizona, Adaptation, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I liked him in Titanic.

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I liked Kick-***

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.