Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Does this outfit come off as more casual or formal?

I've this pair of satin joggers that I find more casual on their own (such as t-shirts), but I can't make up my mind when they are worn with more dressier tops, such as the bustier satin top. Together it kind of reminds me of a two-piece jumpsuit because the fabric is almost the same (crinkled satin), but at the same time, since it's JOGGERS I'm not sure if it just looks like a dressier version of the matching tracksuits, but those are in velvet fabric instead. I normally wear a turtleneck (2nd outfit), button down or a mesh top underneath the bustier top like a vest top, as I get cold easily.

Does a two-piece satin set look too formal for daytime?

But please no "it's ugly/don't wear it/throw it" comments. My style is rather unconventional (often inspired by 80s and 90s, kind of like Courtney Love's style where she will wear slip/grunge dresses with boots, except I prefer more cover-up and dressier outfits), so I've never been somebody who dress based on trends or what other people likes so even if you don't like the outfit, I will not stop wearing it!

Update:

Um did I ask this question when all Religious folks or thirsty men woke up?

I clearly wrote I prefer to layer the bustier top, but all you look at is the 2nd outfit with the cleavage (which isn't THAT low because I'm 34DD and no I'm not a "boob troll", unless you live in a culture where collar bone is considered scandalous), which is not what I'm asking.

Please no slutshaming. I'm not even interested in male attention or sex...Not everyone live in same culture... 

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am surprised I like it with the plaid. Looks like a more finished outfit.  I think it is  more like an early evening look. But  with the right bag and make up you could wear it out during the day, 

Not a look to wear at work. 

Without the top under it, I wouldn’t wear the boots. A casual sandal or flat would work better, 

• 1 month ago

The right is casual. The left is formal. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Definitely not formal, especially without the shirt.  But I wouldn't mind seeing it truly come off!

• 2 months ago

I don’t really know personally It would not look good on me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • -
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think it looks great on you with the turtle neck top.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can associate such clothing as casual. I think that is suited for clubbing or partying at night with friends. I also don't see it as a slutty outfit.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Casual, in a sex-worker kind of way.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Athletic pants with a clubwear top? I don't care for it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.