I filed a tax return in March, I still have not received it or a letter in mail?
WHY? WHAT IS GOING ON...IT SAY TAX TOPIC 152 FOR ALL THESED MONTHS, WHAT DO I DO?
- Max HooplaLv 71 month ago
IRS is way behind in opening its mail
- A HunchLv 71 month ago
If you filed in March, your taxes should be processed.
The IRS is currently working on taxes that were filed in June/July.
Call the IRS
It's easiest to get in touch with them towards the end of the day or friday afternoon.
They are open until 7pm your local time.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 71 month ago
COVID-19 is what is going on. You have to wait longer.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
A pandemic is going on.
If you don't want to wait for a refund, you have two options:
1) Apply your refund to next year's tax return and reduce your current year withholding accordingly; or
2) Be more accurate in how much you have withheld so that you don't overpay your taxes.
Too late for 2019, but not for 2020.