Maggie
Maggie asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 1 month ago

Celtic fans.. Can you be honest about how awful you were ?

Please don't use the excuse about missing players. You had players who cost millions on the park. 

Only answer, but deserved the 10 points Ryan. 

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

I don't think most Celtic fans have made excuses Maggie. In fact I think this was to be expected if I'm honest. Missing players did change the game though you have to agree there to some extent it's not an excuse Welsh is massively inexperience, no Edouard up front but at the end of the day it's 11 v 11, Celtic have spent enough money to build a squad that should cope without key players. Big Shane Duffy is a mid table epl defender at best, Laxalt maybe he was a little brighter than the rest but he's at best a mid table serie a player. I'm on record maybe not here but I have said from the very moment Klimala signed he is a mistake and I don't see him succeeding. Every time I see him play he's just not good enough. I also said and definitely on here that I don't rate Ajeti. So far he has proved me wrong he's got the goals but where was he today he had loads of time to make the difference. and don't get me started on the goalkeeper the state of him. I mean it doesn't look like it mattered who played today or what formation or whatever there was no Celtic player who put in a good performance today. Even a draw would have been unacceptable today with Celtic already playing catch up but it would have been tolerable. Maybe even a loss where they played well could be forgiven. But they did nothing today it was like Rangers showed up to an empty pitch, kicked two balls in the net and then went home