Has Gerrard tactically outclassed Lennon?

0-2 in your own backyard, lmao. 

I've always said under Lennon. If teams press against Celtic they can't cope. Coz it's 'celtic' alot of teams defend and then boom they lose a goal - usually in last 10mins. If all teams play like this, Celtic would not not be so dominant in league. 

Attack and be calm. Simple tactics and look how the little bhoys crumbled under the pressure. 

Nothing decided until the Title is handed out at the end of season. A Title that Celtic have won for the last 9 seasons in a row remember! I agree that surely Gerrard will finally win the league title and stop Celtic doing 10 titles in row. I think they would hang him up and burn him down at Ibrox if he didnt win it this time, especially after todays good performance!

If they were outplayed and outclassed or there easy ride is over then why only did rangers score 2 goals?  Why not 3 or 4...or hell even 10... 

uh uh but a win is a win... That is correct but don't big it up to make it seem better than what is was... Clowns... game was Shyte from all angles that's the truth 

Piss off back to Greece fkin annoying wee bawbag

• Ryan

I don't think it was a case of tactics but more just Celtic being sh*t. Gerrard's rangers has also performed better in Europe against tougher opposition so any Celtic fan who genuinely thinks Rangers are sh*t are deluded. At the end of the day you probably can't read too much into the result Rangers beat Celtic twice in a season 2 seasons ago and Celtic won the league. The league was unfairly cut short last season and Celtic had lost to Rangers once in the league. I mean Celtic were like 9 points ahead or something and probably would have won the league regardless but it was obviously a harsh decision on Rangers who had a chance.  I think the problem is with how well Rangers have started this season already being top of the league it'll be interesting to see how both teams cope with the pressure, Rangers with staying ahead and Celtic with catching up. We might actually get an exciting title race this season 

Their easy ride to titles is now over..

• Maggie

Celtic can't cope with competition. They're getting it now and Neil Lennon will be asking for clarification like he does any time he loses. They were outplayed and outclassed all over the park.