Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My friend has the coronavirus but won't quarantine ?

She works at a nursing home and they do weekly tests and hers came back positive this time. They sent her home yet she won't STAY HOME. She is still going to grocery stores and went to wash her car at a car wash. I jokingly told her to sit the hell down but she replied, "I gotta keep my body moving.."

🙄🙄

How can I get her to stop being selfish and stay the hell home????!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call the police on her. She's putting other people in danger. 

• This is what you call a friend? Stop joking about it and be blunt. Don't buy into this modern movement of saying nothing that might hurt someone's feelings. It's her feelings versus someone's life it's really no contest. If the friendship ends over it is that a bad thing? Do you truly want to be friends with someone that could care less that their actions might take a loved one away from others and feel no shame in it? Who knows maybe she's just too ignorant to get it and having a friend point it out with no holds barred is exactly what she will need to finally see the light.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In some States - it is against the law to do this.  Find out information on it.

Tell her that going around other people could cause them death.

If she won't stop -- report to health department.

• 1 month ago

report her cause  she needs the sack and she  is not a decent caring human

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

as long as shes at home , she cant give it to anyone , except you ...lol.. hope your quaranteened too .

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Just stay away from for now.

• 1 month ago

Your "friend" is a friend to no one. As a nursing home employee, she's undoubtedly seen the worst of CORONA and yet she's perfectly willing to infect others around her. She's very selfish and inconsiderate of others.

• 1 month ago

Its ok, Trump is the reason for runaway covid spreading. Not us normal people.

• para
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

all hail the fascist new world order.

forget corona; the biggest threat here is mokrie and Jimmy... so much for "pro-choice" (as if any of us ever believed them in the first place)

Attachment image
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell her she is spreading the virus and could kill people. Tell her she's being selfish and stupid. The truth will hurt but may be the only thing to get trough to her. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.