Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why is Trump telling his white supremacist rally in GA that he isn't planning to raise any more money? He wants to lose, doesn't he?

What an enthusiasm gap!  Talk about low energy!  Trump's campaign is it!

"I could raise more money," he said. "I would be the world's greatest fund-raiser, but I just don't want to do it."

@Anonymous--Have a look at the pics from Georgia.  Not a single non-white face to be seen anywhere.  LOL!  You know it's true!

Favorite Answer: Thanks for not answering the question and thereby helping to elect Biden/Harris.  Happy now?  Keep answering, please!!!

Favorite Answer

Lol you're so stupid. Smh.

Lol being white doesnt make you a white supremacist or the dems would be on the fbi watch list.

Lol "...his white supremacist rally in GA..."

Citation needed.