Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 days ago

Why is GTA V so great?

7 years later and it's still an incredible accomplishment.

• 1 day ago

The creators just know how to be imaginative with a simple concept, and not over complicated things.  I've never considered myself a "gamer", but GTA is one of the few titles I still play after growing up with video games for most of my life.  I can't say I really "play the game".  I just like cruising around the map on the motorcycle while listening to the music.

• 3 days ago

It has an amazing open world, lots of cool cars to mod and drive, a fun story with great characters, lots of side activities, and it's great for blowing off steam when you're angry. And where else can you get a free lap dance? :P

But when fans are clamoring for GTA6, remastering it a *second* time might be pushing it.

• garry
    5 days ago

probably because your a troll ...

• 5 days ago

It isn't, but thanks for your opinion

• San Andreas had a similar situation

• Kyle
    5 days ago

anytime you play it you can find stuff to do.  even if you dont play gta online, the campaign and side missions are still fun to replay.  and just messing around free form is fun to do as well 

• 6 days ago

To me, V is the only all around good GTA  game.

• 6 days ago

A very nice game and can be played at will. Very funny game.

7 days ago

Because being a sociopath is fun, and the twisted sense of humor behind everything makes it even better.

• so if i said it was shyte how you going to "prove" me wrong?,   btw majority appeal doesn't prove something right factual or true, it just proves a higher number of then believed this

Btw i don't think it's shyte, i just don't see the point of  claiming something to be superior,   it's an opinion and like any opinion it's subjective, especially when the idea in here is to be asking questions not making claims