Ip adress?

I keep trying ti make instagram account but they keep getting disabled for NO REASON. I dont bother anyone or harass anyone or anything. So i think they maybe ip banned me

Do i need to like change internet providers cus im using comcast. Do i need to change it

Or can i just like maybe upgrade my phone and change my number and then they wont recognize it

Most likely there was a reason for blocking the first account. Subsequent accounts were blocked due to the suspicious frequency of new account creation. 

Try to create an account from a new device. If it doesn't help, try to restore your first account?

• Adrian

They don't ban just by IP any longer. They use things like cookies and scripts the web site runs on your system to identify who you are, at least what the PC is. Between all those methods they can identify a "bad player".

The only sure way around it is to use a new machine and a new ISP. Even re-installing Windows may or may not clear the block. Some scripts can do things like read the PC configuration, including things like HDD serial numbers. It all depends on how thorough the script is...

You can call up your ISP to change your IP address, or you can get a new modem or router, your IP should change. Remove all cookies from your browser too.

There's no need to change ISP to change your IP. Also you wouldn't get banned unless you ARE doing something questionable.

You emphasize NO REASON, but let's face it, they don't do that. They just don't turn people's accounts off for NO REASON. So, you must have done something.  Consider that first.  Now, that said, yes, you could change ISP and get a new IP Address but once you begin posting the same stuff that got you banned for NO REASON, you will be banned once again.  But yes, you can change ISP for a new IP Address.  You can also call your CURRENT ISP and ask for a new IP Address, but there is no guarantee they will do that.