Who (or What) do you think will be Time Magazine's Person of the Year (2020)?

Since the criteria is who (or what) has had the most impact over the past twelve months, for better or for worse, I can't see it being anything but the coronavirus. Anyone believe otherwise?

@xg6: I agree that it will probably end up being the coronavirus, but my question was asking if anyone **disagreed** with me.  🙂

I would hope  Dr. Fauci.   Or perhaps Kamala Harris. 

That would send Trump into  orbit. 

• xg6

Covid-19.  Remember, Time sometime picks objects instead of people like in 1982 when they chose the personal computer

Donald John Trump

• Rod

New Zealand's PM Jacinda Ardern or Tedros head of WHO (world health org) or maybe Greta Thurnberg could be candidates for Time mags person of the year.

They are all lefty socialists and the worlds media like those sort of people.

I've wondered this quite a bit. I hope for Fauci. But remembering 2001 when it was bin Laden, it is probably going to be Trump.