Nathan
Lv 6
Nathan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Do you refuse to associate yourself with Trump supporters?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

No, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You’re not gonna agree with people all the time. I just agree to disagree

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Most of the people in my real life who thought that way turned out to be psychotics anyway long before Trump came along. But anyone who can't respect other people's views is not worth keeping as a friend or associate anyway. 

Source(s): Black Democrat
  • 1 week ago

Absolutely. They're fascist traitors who hate America and hate freedom!

• 1 week ago

Why would I?

That would make me schizophrenic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

hell. i refuse to associate with democrats,. they come off as completely selfish and treat others as if they are beneath them. senator hirono even said once that they are smarter than everyone else and that people should just shut up and let them control everything. don't expect respect when you don't give any.

• 1 week ago

I don't refuse to talk to them, but I just ask them not to talk about political stuff and I try my hardest not to go into that stuff with them. 

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

I don't even know the political affiliation of many of the people I associate with. When doing business I avoid the topics of politics and religion. Those topics are too controversial and emotionally charged. Even at family functions politics is a conversation we avoid especially if we suspect we have opposite views.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

That’s all I associate with. Say his name Donald Trump🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Source(s): Prancing Patrick Numbsis
  • Mog
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I just try to avoid political topics with customers. 

• 1 week ago

No. I can't. I have family members who have been afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome. They are just fine with his derangement.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.