Nursing or teaching? ?

The past few years I’ve been so excited to be a nurse and currently studying to be a LPN. I’ve suddenly gotten bored with studying it and not as interested as I used to be. Ive had an interest in teaching recently. Should I change my major or keep doing nursing? 

Favorite Answer

I'm a little confused.  A LPN is a one-year certificate in the U.S.  There is no "major" or college degree required.

If you want to be a teacher, you'll have to get into a 4-year university, complete a bachelor's degree in education, and pass the state certification test.  Is that a realistic path for you?

You really need to decide where your professional interests are, what you really know about the job, what your academic abilities are, and whether or not you can afford the cost of the required education.  

To be a real teacher (not a temp) it requires a 4 year degree. If you cant pay attention for a much shorter LPN course I doubt you could for a 4 year degree.

I had a hard time so I dropped out about 75% of the way of a 4 year business degree. I preferred working even though the pay was not as good as a college grad.

Who the hell studies to be an LPN?