? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 week ago

Should we limit how many Children people have or not?

If we you believe there should be a limit feel free to share what you think the limit should be. Personally I don't think there should be a limit?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

yes ,, start with no tax credit child deduction

• 5 days ago

Population growth is behind many of the problems today. But China tried and failed to limit family size. Education would be a better approach.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    6 days ago

nope, free country ...................................

• Good
    Lv 6
    6 days ago

I think we should control who has children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 days ago

I wish we could have child limits retrospectively and you could be eliminated.

Speaking of people having all those kids in far-away foreign lands how many kids do those Mormons have?

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Thats very scary that the government could take control of your body. Its a far fetch yet government already condones abortion on taxpayers dollars....evil definitely lives.

• 7 days ago

Although, I have thought when I see a woman who has little income, with or without a husband who has 3, 4 or more children, sometimes with 3,4 or more different men, that it was irresponsible when she was barely getting by caring for the 1,2,3 kids and than has another.  Like the rich who look and find loop holes in the system to not pay any taxes making millions, some people have found loop holes to live off of public assistance, and some how having another kid works for them.  But I have found that is a small percentage, less than 5%.  Most unwanted pregnancies are due to lack of education and lack of free access to all forms of birth control.  In 3rd world countries when the government gives not only free access to birth control but pays for it, birth rate drops by more than 50%, which cuts down also by 70% abortions that are performed each year.  It is supposed to cost tax payers to help a poor person care for a child with public help, food stamps, rent help, or actual money, between $90,000-$120,000 in 18 yrs.  Where if the government paid for at least condoms, and the pill birth control, it would cost about $450 a year for each child not born,   Add another $200 a year to educate kids  and young adults, would be well worth it.  With cutting 500,000 or more women getting pregnant each year we can save 5-8  million over a 18 yr period. And that is not counting that 30% will spend an average of 2 yrs in jail, and 1/3 of them will spend 5 or more years in jail during their late teens and early 20's.  costing $45,000-$60,000 a year for healthcare, food and housing for these people.  Education and at least free access to all forms of birth control is the best way to limit smart people from having more kids than they can care for.   

• Ann
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Communist China limits the number of children a family can have.  Do you want to live under that kind of regime?

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Yes, we should limit it to 0 children. Life really isn’t all that great, and this world is a sinking ship. It is cruel to throw new people into it. We should slowly let the human species go extinct as people die off.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.