Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesLos Angeles · 4 months ago

Do large breasts worsen your posture?

I’ve always had good posture. But as my boobs got bigger, I noticed that they’ve been messing with my posture. 

AFTER these things God said unto Adam, "Thou didst ask of Me something from the garden, to be comforted therewith, and I have given thee these three tokens as a consolation to thee; that thou trust in Me and in My covenant with thee.

2 "For I will come and save thee; and kings shall bring me when in the flesh, gold, incense and myrrh; gold as a token of My kingdom; incense as a token of My divinity; and myrrh as a token of My suffering and of My death.

3 "But, O Adam, put these by thee in the cave; the gold that it may shed light over thee by night; the incense, that thou smell its sweet savour; and the myrrh, to comfort thee in thy sorrow."

Source(s): So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon; forgive me.

BUT YOU GET ALL THE FREEE DRINKS YOU WANT .

Not with my posture, they don't. They just draw my eyes. Sorry 'bout that. It's natural.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I am a D cup and I personally haven't noticed any issues yet. Maybe when I am older I will right now I am only 23, so I do not know, but as of now for me at-least no.

No idea, is that the name of a restaurant in LA, since you asked in that section?

Yeah thats why in Canada a lot of women do reduction to their breast and plus they have free medicate. 

• L

Large breasts do not make my posture worse. In my late teens, I dated a few women with large breasts - two decided reduction surgery was appropriate for them. The additional weight made their backs sore and over time probably would have caused posture issues without the surgery.

If they are big enough that their weight tends to drag you down, then "Yes"  They would make your back sore and mess with your posture

• Rick

it's possible, yes .....................................