Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 days ago

Do you prefer a regular or pretzel bun for a cheeseburger? Why?

What are the differences between the two?

• 2 days ago

I prefer a regular bun. I don't like pretzel buns.

• Will
    2 days ago

I've never had a pretzel bun before with anything. I'd probably try it, but it would be hard to beat a regular bun with a burger.

• 3 days ago

Ooh, I like pretzel buns.........

• denise
    3 days ago

I've never had a pretzel bun with a 'burger' , that sounds interesting,  I'd try one of those!

• 3 days ago

Ooh, I like pretzel buns.

• 3 days ago

regular bun Some pretzel buns are pretty chewy and you can end up wearing your cheese burger as you try to gnaw off a bite of the thing.

• When I'm making burgers I find potato rolls work best.  Not overpowering, and they soak up juices pretty well.

• laura
    3 days ago

I love a regular seeded bun slightly toasted yummy 😋 with my burger topped with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce. My favourite restaurant used to serve this along with chips, onion rings and coleslaw it was the most delicious burger 🍔 meal ever 

3 days ago

A regular bun because I don't like the taste of pretzels.

One difference has to be the ingredients in the dough.

• kswck2
    3 days ago

I prefer a regular bun for a burger. And if a pretzel? Large, salty with some spicy mustard. The two just don't go together.