can you still go fishing in November?

or is it to cold?

yes you can still fish in November.

Yes you can. People go ice fishing in the winter where it's very cold. November isn't a problem.

People fish year round.  the fish do change where they hang out and how active they are, though, as water temperatures change with the seasons.  I don't much fish in November because of hunting.  I don't like being in the woods when hunters are out in numbers and shooting at things, even when I am dressed all in orange.  Of course, if you are fishing places that aren't out in the woods, that should not be a problem, but I like river and stream fishing, and part of the reason I like to fish is to get away from civilization.

I am also not a big fan of being cold and wet, and while a lot of fishing can be done without getting wet, some types of fishing do involve being in the water, or sitting in a cold boat exposed to cold wind, and you won't see me in or on the water in November.  Not up here in the northeast.  Even tough in May although the fishing can be really good then.

• Kieth

In places like Michigan and Wisconsin, they fish through the ice.