Who is the most famous piece of ****?

sdfffffffffffffffffffff

• david

I have no desire to buck the crowd, and find I wholly agree with them anyway. rump. 

• The commander and queef, the Twittering Twit (who tweets more than any 12 yr old lil' s**t!), "Donny Little Hands", the P.O.S.o.t.U.S. Putin's b*t*hboy, Netanyahu's good little Goy, The Most Famous "Karen" and last AND LEAST Donald "Drain the Swamp and replace with my cronies" J (for JOHN apparently and not "jerk*ff" like everyone thought) Trump.

The only reason he is "the most famous" like he IS the most famous "Karen" is that he is internationally known NOW in politics and subsequently people became aware of that terrible show he produced and was on, that he thinks he's STILL on, (ie. literally telling people on his staff, "YOU'RE FIRED!" when they don't kiss his butt enough or have the unmittigated audacity to disagree with him).

Of course having once owned the "Miss Universe" brand of international beauty pageants he was ALREADY known by the unfortunate contestants that were subjugated to his presence and notorious "p*ssy grabbing" technique as (best read in thick female Russian accent; think Natasha from 'Rocky and Bulwinkle) "that rich old pervert who runs the Miss Universe pageant."

That is a toughie, but as far as living pieces of sh*t, I would have to say Donald Trump

ted bundy.....................................

Mr Hankey.      

Did you mean $hit? I think we are all titled with that Seth. :-)

Donald Trump, clearly. 

• Jake

Anyone in the mainstream media..

• Dimple

Ted bundy and John Wayne Gacy for the tie