Do you respect cowards that use Anonymous accounts on Yahoo! Answers?

3 days ago

No but I do hate people that try to make trouble over BML and post it on dinning out.

6 days ago

A few times a day I will write a long reply to someone who is clearly having a hard time.  This will involve looking up information relative to the country they live in, providing useful links chosen to jive with the style of their writing and so forth.  Maybe it will help them, I hope so, and if not them maybe someone else who has a similar problem who finds my post.  It is therefore extremely aggrevating to have some ****** go through and report each and every one of my posts because they didn't like my suggestion of how to cook eggs or whatever.  I'm not posting un-anon again until they reinstall notifications and appeals.

1 week ago

I don't consider it cowardly. I often go anonymous myself.

It's not at all unusual to have someone who disagrees with me follow me around and give a thumbs down or even report every answer of mine that they can find. I have a thumbs downer right now, as a matter of fact.

This is especially likely if they've asked for feedback on something they created and I said it needed work instead of praising every golden word.

And I have been real-world stalked by a person I upset online, who got within about 35 miles of my home, had no further leads on finding me, and shot himself instead of me.

So yeah, anonymity can be a very good thing.

• 1 week ago

I have a lot more problems with thumb downers who TD anonymously to a good or correct answer than I do with anyone posting anonymous

• 1 week ago

I don't judge the authors, try not to anyways.

[unless they are so stupid i feel compelled lol, definitely guilty]