Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

Do you believe in Aliens?

They Time Warp from the waters and skies...

Favorite Answer

People who you refer to as humans always have hated you haven't they? that is why you call yourself an Alien isn't it ? Are you truly from some other planet..? Please do tell..

• garry

when i meet one then i will believe , quick and simple isnt it . wonders what drugs you  are on , i want some .

Are you implying that you are one?

I do not, cause i never met one

As a field investigator for a major UFO reporting group, all I can say is, "I used too". 

I have been through so many cases with little or no evidence of outer-space aliens that I may have become somewhat cynical. 

I agree with Carl Jung in his monograph "flying saucers" where he describes witnesses as responding to a very real stimulus, but perceiving a very unreal conclusion for whatever reason. 

I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of outer-space aliens. 

I just haven't ever seen one. 

Good luck, 

Aliens are anyone who is in your country but isn't a citizen or landed immigrant.

If you MEAN extra-terrestrials, SAY that.  I accept the possibility of them, but will reserve belief until I see empiric proof.   

• Dr. NG

Yes, I see them almost every day.

• 👻

I think it’s possible there is life elsewhere in this universe, but nothing close to us for whatever reason.

No, I'm afraid not, especially not that one 

dude are you paranoid?