Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

Do you believe in Aliens?

Update:

They Time Warp from the waters and skies...

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People who you refer to as humans always have hated you haven't they? that is why you call yourself an Alien isn't it ? Are you truly from some other planet..? Please do tell..

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

when i meet one then i will believe , quick and simple isnt it . wonders what drugs you  are on , i want some .

• 1 month ago

Are you implying that you are one?

• 1 month ago

I do not, cause i never met one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As a field investigator for a major UFO reporting group, all I can say is, "I used too". 

I have been through so many cases with little or no evidence of outer-space aliens that I may have become somewhat cynical. 

I agree with Carl Jung in his monograph "flying saucers" where he describes witnesses as responding to a very real stimulus, but perceiving a very unreal conclusion for whatever reason. 

I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of outer-space aliens. 

I just haven't ever seen one. 

Good luck, 

• 2 months ago

Aliens are anyone who is in your country but isn't a citizen or landed immigrant.

If you MEAN extra-terrestrials, SAY that.  I accept the possibility of them, but will reserve belief until I see empiric proof.   

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, I see them almost every day.

• 👻
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I think it’s possible there is life elsewhere in this universe, but nothing close to us for whatever reason.

• 2 months ago

No, I'm afraid not, especially not that one 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

dude are you paranoid? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.