Why did my crush not reply to me, please help really depressed ?

So basically im 17 and my crush is 17 and his name is warren and we go to school together but its virtual right now due to coronavirus and I met him on snap through his ex girlfriend who is still his friend and my friend somewhat also and I added him when she gave me his username and I started harassing him on snap and being really clingy and creepy and I even told people I knew to add him to tell him im sorry and they were bad friends and made it worse by harassing him also and I also texted him pretending to be someone he knows until he realized it was me and he started getting uncomfortable and ghosted me on social media ignoring my snaps and stuff, yesterday I talked to his ex girlfriend again and she said warren doesn't want me to message him anymore and she's sorry this happened and I couldn't stop crying so I sent warren a super long apology explaining everything and that im so sorry and made horrible choices and he replied with another long reply basically saying he accepts the apology and I should focus more on myself instead of others and stuff and then I texted him again asking if we can still be friends maybe and he didnt answer

Favorite Answer

i would just leave him alone

WTF does "basically im 17" mean? What is basic about it? 

• T J

Still asking this question. Why?

umm.. yeah you pulled out your crazy card a bit late lol. at this point id suggest just waiting and letting time fix your errors. dont message him anymore and if you wanna stay in his social life, keep talking to the ex and maybe some of his other friends.

i cant recommend anything else, but if youre really committed to working it out with him, id say wait a few months till the things you did are forgotten and you maybe have a 2nd chance

• A X

You've gone so far overboard with Warren that it sounds like while he wishes you the best, he doesn't want to be friends. I'd say you just need to move on and use this situation as a lesson on how not to behave with other guys you might become interested in.

Old Abram Brown is dead and gone,

You'll never see him more

He used to wear a long brown coat,

That button'd down before.