Brian asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 3 months ago

Can someone out there with knowledge of investing with stocks on Cash app; explain this nonsense to me?  I will be attaching screenshots.?

Well, it won't let me attach the second screen shot for comparison.  I bought some Tesla stock.  When I go to my portfolio, it says the stock lost over a one year period of time.  Yet; when I go to research the stocks progress direct on the app, it says it is booming and making an incline; over time.  If you look at the screen shot below, it shows that the stock lost money over a year's time.  So, Is it possible that the show that the stock growed is a lure to suck you in and buy, or what is the truth on Tesla Stock.  ?

delete cash app. Problem solved.

Best guess, it means you lost stock over the time you held it, up to 1 year. If you only held it for a few days, it means you lost stock over that period of time. If you held it for 5 years, it would tell you how you did in the last 1 year.

• ?

That's not Tesla.  Tesla trades for nearly 10 times $42.85.  I don't want to rain on your parade but you bought one of the most overvalued stocks in the world.