• 1 week ago

I'm constitutionally unconstitutional.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

No I am Catholic Monarchist.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

The only real constitutionalists I've met are Libertarians. Neocons and Neolibs run the show unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks ago

Yes, I have a strong constitution

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

ABSOLUTELY!  EVERY American should be Constitutional.

• 2 weeks ago

Yes.  I believe Amy Barrett will be a great justice.  I also listened to Cory Booker today explain George Soros and he said President Trump.  It is evil in high and wealthy places that has divided and confused the Democrats.  He has wealthy democrats (not Trump) promoting this corruption, disruption, rioting, looting,  burning, killing  and upheaval in the streets of America.  He thought is was hypocritical for President Trump to take a Holy Bible and hold it up in front of a church that had been burnt, but it was brave of President Trump to honor the Lord God.  This is America's problem.  The Democrats have tried for years to put God out of America with their liberal views.  Cory Booker tried hard today as did Feinstein and Bochudar  to blame Republicans for a democrat problem.  Booker accused President Trump of gathering an army and told them to stand down, but it was Soros and democrat billionaires paying rioters to destroy cities under the guidance of democrat mayors who started this revolution in the first place.

• 2 weeks ago

YEs. Second amendment #GodBless

• 2 weeks ago

I am.  I may not agree with what people say but will defend their right to say it.  No matter how abhorrent it may be.  I also believe in the right of the people to bear arms.  Furthermore, people should be free to believe whatever religious things they wish.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I should think so

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No, as I'm for overthrowing the United States government through revolutionary struggle and establishing a new one in its place. The old constitution would no longer apply as it would be replaced.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.