Do I need a permit to sell non alcoholic beverages?

Im from Houston Texas, do I need a permit to sell a non alcoholic beverage in Harris county? and if so, how much is it? 

Also, I am not using a trailer or food truck, i have a canopy set up where im selling my drinks out of. Please help me if you can.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Before selling any kind of food or drink, the kitchen where it’s to be prepared has to be inspected and approved by the local environmental health officers. They’ll also let you know if you need any other approval.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.