Exactly how powerful is the Xbox Series X?

The specs of this thing look insane. I know it's more powerful than the PS5 by a pretty decent margin. How powerful is this box compared to a top of the line PC?

Update: and yes, i am buying one next month, upon release, lol

• opurt

It's nowhere close to being as powerful as a top of the line PC.

Then again, a top of the line PC doesn't cost $499 either. A high-end video card by itself can cost that much

It isn't as powerful as majority of gaming PCs, but its somewhat comparable, on the other hand though have you seen the games on console?! People are still playing red dead, and GTA, witcher 3 there isn't a decent game on console to date, next one is probably gonna be cyberpunk the console game releases lately are all remakes developers trying to make easy profit from games they have already released, gonna be hard for me to pay 450 quid for a console without a game to play, I am sort of enjoying rogue company though:)