2 miles in 20 minutes.  is this a jog or fastwalk?

I'd say that's jog-worthy

Everything is relative. 

Depending on your physical shape and conditioning, a 10 minute mile could be a great (and difficult run) for someone else it could be on the slower side. Running is a great sport because you only compete with yourself.  

It depends.

What is a jog, run, hard run, or sprint varies from person to person. For me, a 10 minute mile pace used to be very slow. My slow run pace was 9 minutes; I didn't like to go slower than that for a workout.  Now, a 10 minute mile pace is a hard run. If I live long enough, someday it could be a sprint. 

Notice I didn't include walking in my list of paces. That is because there is a technical difference between walking and running: In walking, you always have at least one foot in contact with the ground. When running, on the other hand, you never have more than one foot in contact with the ground.

So, check your feet. If you land one foot before lifting the other foot, you are walking. If one foot is still in the air when the other foot lands, and remains in the air until after the grounded foot is lifted, you are doing some form of running. Whether it is jogging or not depends on how easy it is for you.

• .

Could be running or race-walking. Jogging is a slow run, and it's possible for someone to race-walk at a 10 min/mile pace (or faster). So whether it was a run or race walk depends on the gait of the person to did it. It could be either. I can't run a 10 min mile these days, and I'm a runner. 

• Mike L

That's a jog to me. 

• ?

Most people can't walk 6 mph.  It would be a jog.

I'd say a jog at least.