I'm a gay male and just started seeing a new guy but he's lousy in bed.  He's never done anything for me, just wants head. ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds pretty selfish or extremely insecure about his own skills. Its hard in a new relationship if you're not getting good sex or at least the effort to create it. Especially if they seem perfect in all other ways, but sex is a massive part of the world and can be a deal breaker, so perhaps find out if it is just his insecurity and if you figure out he's just a taker...bin him

• 2 months ago

Encourage him to give you some some

• 2 months ago

send him to your sister's house

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He’s a lousy lay...too bad.  Is he a top or is he a bottom?  Vers?  If he’s a top, let him know what it is exactly you want, my ex did that when we first started having sex.  She would tell me to go harder, deeper, slower, faster, we would try different positions and all sorts of womderful stuff.  I mean we had this conversation before we had sex the first time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He is not for you. You will not be happy with him, you are not happy now. Talk to him and tell him everything. If he cannot do as you want, time to let him go.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

jst start dating a girl!

• 2 months ago

I'm old enough, lol.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What's your question, Sparky?

If you can't have a direct conversation with the person who owns the penis you put in your mouth, perhaps you're not mature enough to be doing that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously find someone new then. Where is your question?

• 2 months ago

How interesting - not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.