I'm a gay male and just started seeing a new guy but he's lousy in bed.  He's never done anything for me, just wants head. ?

Favorite Answer

Sounds pretty selfish or extremely insecure about his own skills. Its hard in a new relationship if you're not getting good sex or at least the effort to create it. Especially if they seem perfect in all other ways, but sex is a massive part of the world and can be a deal breaker, so perhaps find out if it is just his insecurity and if you figure out he's just a taker...bin him

Encourage him to give you some some

send him to your sister's house

• edward

He’s a lousy lay...too bad.  Is he a top or is he a bottom?  Vers?  If he’s a top, let him know what it is exactly you want, my ex did that when we first started having sex.  She would tell me to go harder, deeper, slower, faster, we would try different positions and all sorts of womderful stuff.  I mean we had this conversation before we had sex the first time

• T J

He is not for you. You will not be happy with him, you are not happy now. Talk to him and tell him everything. If he cannot do as you want, time to let him go.

jst start dating a girl!

I'm old enough, lol.

What's your question, Sparky?

If you can't have a direct conversation with the person who owns the penis you put in your mouth, perhaps you're not mature enough to be doing that.

Obviously find someone new then. Where is your question?

How interesting - not