Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

If you were alone outside and encountered many white people beating you and preparing to kill you, what would you do?

1 week ago

I would say, can’t we all just get along?

• Chanel

Make as much noise as you can cos then it draws attention to other people who will phone the police.

I love that answer ...I was able to leave America and go back to my country but unfortunately Americans are stuck in a society that has too many racist

probably die duh !

I think there was a song, it went,

"Run boy, run, they're trying to catch you," or something like that. 

But if i'm on the floor, getting beaten up, i would try to get out of there. Really sucks, that this happens in real life. And that this is a dicussion.

Take out the antifa apologist who is leading the riot . . . .

• amy

I would try to fight them but I am quiet experienced in this and generally people in groups for a fight do so because they are cowards and don't really know how to fight. So starting with a psychological tactic would good. Though experts claim if your in need of help scream fire and people will actually do something.

Leave their country and go back to mine.

Scream out as loud ss I could "white lives matter"!!!!

If there is a gang beating you, then there is nothing you can do, no matter what color they are.