Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

why in Muslim countries like Pakistan, you hardly see any women anywhere? what do they do all day? do they stay home and cook? what? why?

was watching a documentary on Pakistan and it showed all public places just full of men, hardly saw any women anywhere. how do men meet women in Pakistan? how boring of a place without women to look at?

Favorite Answer

Muslim Women in Muslim countries are Not allowe3d out alone they MUST have a man with them and walk 6 feet behind the man

what i have heard from Al Fadi,  women do not have equal rights therefore they are reduced to having babies.

To my knowledge, there was one Pakistani woman who later on become a Jet Pilot fighter plane. Oh by the way you know one lady call Benazir Bhutto become the Priminister of Pakistan. With out bias one could see many good things in this world.

I have visited Pakistan as a TV news cameraman, spending 5 weeks there, and I saw plenty of women and girls in the streets, even in the more conservative area of the "Northwest Frontier" where the "Burka" was the most common female clothing.

They are all in my harem.