Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 2 months ago

Do English bridles and reins exist that are made of a similar type of leather to harness leather?

I know this sounds a bit odd, especially since refined English show tack is quite a bit different from the sturdier Western working tack, but as I was going through some of my Western stuff, I was admiring the super nice, buttery soft feeling of my Hermann Oak harness leather reins and since I'm primarily an English rider these days, began to wonder if a similar feeling type of leather exists in English tack. You know, that "raw" for lack of a better word, undyed leather that doesn't have any sort of a color corrected/painted finish and has a really nice soft feel to it, yet is super durable and doesn't seem to wear or crack? 

I know thick harness leather is likely too coarse for English tack, but was wondering if there was anything in the English world I haven't come across that has that similar soft but durable feel. I know French leather is known for its softness, but a lot of it does not seem very durable and seems to have that almost painted finish. 

11 hours ago

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing). Do you want the Holy Spirit to defend you or you want the antichrist to defend you using cameras? Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church.

Wax candles, antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), one cup, one spoon, non-Kosher non-barcoded non-QRcoded non-yeast bread/wine...

Three biggest saints in this order: (1)Theotokos Virgin Mary; (2)John the Baptist who was beheaded on 9/11 (soccer ball = John the Baptist’s head); (3)Tsar Nicolas 2nd = redeemer from lower caser “r” (while Christ is “Redeemer” from capital “R”).

Patriarch Kiril of Russia is enemy of Christ and should be executed; give me a gun now to shoot Kiril; not only Kiril but all the traitors from all local Orthodox churches; last Orthodox Patriarch = Irenaios 1st of Jerusalem; Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago.

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell; Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVID restrictions will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell.

Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them.

Matthew 18:15-17; 15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a Pagan or a tax collector”.

English Psalm 96:5 (Russian Psalm 95:5); “Because all gods of Pagans are demons. The LORD created the heavens”; forgive me.

Source(s): Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462 If you follow the New COVID religion, then you're going to hell; no ifs and buts about it. Chipped vaccine = mark of the beast; forgive me

There are English bridles with softer leather, of course, but I don't know how your HO feels so I don't know if they're THAT soft.

Have you thought of taking a pair of HO reins and converting them to English reins?  It's not hard, and good saddle repair place could probably do it for you.