Sugar level 239 before breakfast 178 before lunch and then 233 before dinner ?

This for my mom. Not myself. I been testing her. She been difanlised and need to do sugar level checks and we just started it. Is it supposed to jump like this?

Yes - sugar levels change constantly all day long.  Managing diabetes is about learning to eat the right foods that will help avoid the after meal spikes that might happen.

She is diabetic and her medication is not working well enough - or she is making poor diet choices.  You need to contact her doctor and get better control of her sugar levels.  Even as a diabetic, the goal would be to stay around 150 and avoid spikes that go over 200.  (or whatever levels her doctor recommends for her - but when levels stay above 200 for extended periods of time - that is when damage is being done to blood vessels and the risks of other conditions related to diabetes would be increasing.  

Talking with a dietitian about diet management for diabetes would be a good idea too.   

i would talk to her doctor about it

Yes. No one has constantly level blood sugar level. Your mom is definitely diabetic and should be on medication of some kind ASAP.